First Native American Miss Universe 2015
Men in modeling:
Viking men- beards, muscles and tattoos
Mex men- intense lovers
Women in modeling:
Natalie Dormer - Queen of Game of Thrones
Miss Nigeria 2019
Ashley Callingbull (born October 21, 1989) is the first Canadian, and the first indigenous Canadian woman to win the Mrs. Universe title, on 29 August 2015.
Callingbull is from Alberta's Enoch Cree Nation, west of Edmonton.
She and her stepfather participated in the 4th season of The Amazing Race Canada. More recently, she and her stepfather also ran in the 2nd Amazing Race Devon, a local youth fundraiser, in which they placed 2nd.
, : wikipedia
by: origins -
Top 8 most readed articles
1. Models of all skin colors - Celebrate Beauty
2. Albino Woman Models - new models rising
3. Native American Woman about the rise of american woman in modeling.
4. Asian Models
5. Xolitzcuintle the native american dog that helps you cross the underworld
6. First Miss Universe from Native american origins
7. Hummingbirds paintings, get ideas for painting your home
8. Top Yoga Poses - Be healthier, less stress, sleep bettercanada